"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." – William James

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finding Freedom

Astonished. This is how I feel right now. "What have you done with Jenn?" my mentor has asked me. Actually, Jenn has been shining this week and Ed is the one that's been thrown to the corner, punched many times, followed by a roundhouse kick. My motivation toward recovery has been greatly increased. I feel hope. Power. Strength. Excitement. I do not know what happened to cause this turn around, but I want to remember what it feels like to be at this point. I am feeling a little more free every day. Doing crazy things like eating red meat, dessert, attending a meeting out of town, and not acting on urges.
I am really speechless about it all, as a result, I won't be writing much. For anyone struggling right now, keep working hard. Things can turn around if you want them to. There is hope. You can make your life what you want. Dreams can come true. Relationships can grow. Freedome can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment