"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." – William James

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Mommy and Daddy,



I'm so sorry for what I've put you through. I'm sorry for the
worry, the frustration, the lies, the arguments, the heartache and the distrust. You never deserved any of it. I was/still am sick. My disorder makes me so self-absorbed that I don't see how it affects other people. At times I don't even care enough about myself to stop my behaviors. It's those times that I only think they affect me. I can't change what I've done, but I hope my future dictates the appreciation, love and respect I have for you.

Love,
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. awe, this is so sweet!

    Dana xo
    http://happinessiswithinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete