"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." – William James

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blessed


I am blessed. While my decisions are showing more and more consequences, quicker and more often then I'm used to, I continue to see how much God has blessed me in life and continues to do so. While I don't feel that I deserve his never ending grace and forgiveness, He continues to give it to me. He continues to give me chances. I know this is because He has a purpose for me, one that I cannot deny or ignore. I mean seriously, the guy keeps throwing things at me to make me aware that He isn't going to give up on me! But in all reality, while I don't have much to say tonight, I just wanted to tell anyone who reads this to really look at your life and while some times might seem hard, we are all blessed in so many different ways. Just within the last couple days, I've seen how I've been blessed with roommates who are there for me when I need them, friends who care, a family who will do anything to support me and loves me unconditionally, a therapist who really cares and wants the best for me, but above all, God is always there. He continues to offer his hand, reaching down to cut away anything blocking my path, a hand to comfort and guide me, a hand just to let me know he is there.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn this is all so true. Even amidst all the support you have God will always be there and faith can really change the world. I love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete