"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." – William James

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Believe

Today I believe that there is a life ahead of me. While I do not know what my future holds, I believe that God has a purpose for whatever he is throwing at me right now. He has a plan. He will use me and my experiences. Life is a journey and I want to experience that journey. I have spent too much time just being a part of society, a statistic on the census, but I want to experience what is actually happening on my journey. I want to walk. Not just stand there and watch it pass by. I will be active in my journey. My journey is not only mine, it is intertwined with those I love and whom love me. They come. Some go. Some stay. But they are all a part of the journey and for that I am grateful. Every action. Every happening. Every person. Every tear. Every laughter. They all have molded me, shaped me, and formed me to who I am. While I need all those things, I am now choosing to take some of my own ideas, my own passions, and my own goals to add into the mix. I will no longer be passive. I believe that I have a future and more molding to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring. Jenn you do have a future and you can do it. I can so relate to wanting to experience life and not be a freakin statistic. I also believe God has a plan for us and everything happens for a reason. Hang in there. i love you so much and I know you can do this. I will always be here for you. I am staying no matter what lol. We can do this. you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete