"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." – William James

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kansas City Eating Disorder Examiner

Today I was granted a dream job! I get to share my passion of eating disorder recovery with the world! Yes that's right, I was chosen as Kansas City's Eating Disorder Examiner for Examiner, an online news distributer. I was just looking through some jobs available in Kansas City, originally looking for photography jobs when I came across Examiner. I saw that they were looking for people to write about health related topics. I thought that would be fun. Little did I know at that time that I would later see a subcategory of Eating Disorders. I use this site to share some of my experiences, but now I can post articles to spread awareness and education about this awful disease. Words cannot express how blessed I feel to be given this opportunity. Hopefully word will spread. I am just one voice, but I hope my voice can be heard by others who will then use their voice. Word can spread if we allow it to.

The website my articles will be under: http://www.examiner.com/x-59135-Kansas-City-Eating-Disorder-Examiner

1 comment:

  1. Jenn! That is awesome. I recently just applied for the Ed examiner in SLC! Should hear back soon!

    ReplyDelete